A practical and convivial way of traveling, joining our shared trip is a pleasant way of discovering one of the Cordillera's gems with a new set of friends. Best for those who are traveling solo or in a small group. Also works for big groups on a budget. This tour happens each weekend.
WHEN & HOW MUCH
Each Friday-Sunday from October to June
Inquire now to know our current promo rate!
1. Transportation: Round trip air-conditioned van land transfer from Metro Manila. Our usual meet-up point is located near EDSA, making it accessible for most participants. We can also pick up from Pampanga and Tarlac.
2. Accommodation: Our partner inns are located right smack in town where all the restaurants are within walking distance. You will get a private room. Please note that toilets and bathrooms are shared with other rooms unless you want to upgrade for a room that has its private bathroom.
3. Fees: Municipal/environmental, Cultural tour/Echo valley and Bomod-ok waterfall fees are included.
4. Tour guide: Licensed guide for the cultural and the waterfall trekking tours are both included.
5. Service: Transportation to the jump-off points of all the sites visited: the caves, the falls, Sagada weaving, Kiltepan, echo valley..
6. Side trip: Banaue rice terraces, Baguio city, La Trinidad for strawberry picking (seasonal activity)