A practical and convivial way of traveling, joining our shared trip is a pleasant way of discovering one of the Cordillera's gems with a new set of friends. Best for those who are traveling solo or in a small group. Also works for big groups on a budget. This tour happens each weekend.
WHEN & HOW MUCH
January 18-20, 25-27
February 2-4 (Chinese new year), 8-10, 15-17, 23-25 (Edsa day)
March 1-3, 8-10, 15-17, 22-24, 29-31
April 6-8 (day of valor), 12-14, 18-20 (Holy week), 26-28
May 3-5, 10-12, 17-19, 24-26
Inquire now to know our current promo rate!
1. Transportation: Round trip air-conditioned van land transfer from Metro Manila. Our usual meet-up point is located near EDSA, making it accessible for most participants. We can also pick up from Pampanga and Tarlac.
2. Accommodation: Our partner inns are located right smack in town where all the restaurants are within walking distance. You will get a private room. Please note that toilets and bathrooms are shared with other rooms unless you want to upgrade for a room that has its private bathroom.
3. Fees: Municipal/environmental, Cultural tour/Echo valley and Bomod-ok waterfall fees are included.
4. Tour guide: Licensed guide for the cultural and the waterfall trekking tours are both included.
5. Service: Transportation to the jump-off points of all the sites visited: the caves, the falls, Sagada weaving, Kiltepan, echo valley..
6. Side trip: Banaue rice terraces, Baguio city, La Trinidad for strawberry picking (seasonal activity)